Clue: 17th-century explorer
We have 1 answer for the clue 17th-century explorer. See the results below.
- Eponymous Dutch explorer
- Southern Australia explorer
- Discoverer of New Zealand
- Dutch explorer with an island named after him
- ___ Sea, west of New Zealand
- First European explorer to see New Zealand
- New Zealand's discoverer
- Discoverer of Tonga
- Sea seen from Sydney
- New Holland visitor of 1644
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 17th-century explorer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!