Clue: Dutch explorer with an island named after him
We have 1 answer for the clue Dutch explorer with an island named after him. See the results below.
- Eponymous Dutch explorer
- Southern Australia explorer
- Discoverer of New Zealand
- 17th-century explorer
- ___ Sea, west of New Zealand
- First European explorer to see New Zealand
- New Zealand's discoverer
- Discoverer of Tonga
- Sea seen from Sydney
- New Holland visitor of 1644
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Dutch explorer with an island named after him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!