Clue: Southern Australia explorer
We have 1 answer for the clue Southern Australia explorer. See the results below.
- Eponymous Dutch explorer
- Discoverer of New Zealand
- Dutch explorer with an island named after him
- 17th-century explorer
- ___ Sea, west of New Zealand
- First European explorer to see New Zealand
- New Zealand's discoverer
- Discoverer of Tonga
- Sea seen from Sydney
- New Holland visitor of 1644
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Southern Australia explorer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!