Clue: 1920s tennis star René
We have 1 answer for the clue 1920s tennis star René. See the results below.
- Tennis player called "the Crocodile"
- Clothing company with a crocodile logo
- Wimbledon champ, 1925, '28
- High-end French retailer
- Its logo is a croc
- Winner of the first French Open
- Winner of seven tennis majors in the 1920s
- Sports star who lent his name to a clothing line
- 1920s tennis great René
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1920s tennis star René that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!