Clue: High-end French retailer
We have 1 answer for the clue High-end French retailer. See the results below.
- 1920s tennis star René
- Tennis player called "the Crocodile"
- Clothing company with a crocodile logo
- Wimbledon champ, 1925, '28
- Its logo is a croc
- Winner of the first French Open
- Winner of seven tennis majors in the 1920s
- Sports star who lent his name to a clothing line
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue High-end French retailer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!