Clue: Winner of seven tennis majors in the 1920s
We have 1 answer for the clue Winner of seven tennis majors in the 1920s. See the results below.
- 1920s tennis star René
- Tennis player called "the Crocodile"
- Clothing company with a crocodile logo
- Wimbledon champ, 1925, '28
- High-end French retailer
- Its logo is a croc
- Winner of the first French Open
- Sports star who lent his name to a clothing line
- 1920s tennis great René
- Crocodile-logo shirt brand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Winner of seven tennis majors in the 1920s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!