Clue: 1930's director with three Oscars
We have 1 answer for the clue 1930's director with three Oscars. See the results below.
- His last work was "Pocketful of Miracles," 1961
- Three-time Oscar-winning director
- "It's a Wonderful Life" director Frank
- Film maker Frank
- His last film was "Pocketful of Miracles"
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director, 1944
- Director who won his first 56-Down in 1934
- Frank who directed "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town"
- Best Director of 1934, '36 and '38
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1930's director with three Oscars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!