Clue: Three-time Oscar-winning director
We have 2 answers for the clue Three-time Oscar-winning director. See the results below.
- His last work was "Pocketful of Miracles," 1961
- "It's a Wonderful Life" director Frank
- Film maker Frank
- His last film was "Pocketful of Miracles"
- 1930's director with three Oscars
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director, 1944
- Director who won his first 56-Down in 1934
- Frank who directed "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town"
- Best Director of 1934, '36 and '38
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 20, 2015
- LA Times - September 27, 2014
- Washington Post - January 30, 2008
- New York Times - February 24, 2000
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Three-time Oscar-winning director that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!