Clue: Film maker Frank
We have 1 answer for the clue Film maker Frank. See the results below.
- His last work was "Pocketful of Miracles," 1961
- Three-time Oscar-winning director
- "It's a Wonderful Life" director Frank
- His last film was "Pocketful of Miracles"
- 1930's director with three Oscars
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director, 1944
- Director who won his first 56-Down in 1934
- Frank who directed "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town"
- Best Director of 1934, '36 and '38
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Film maker Frank that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!