Clue: 1941-45, for the United States
We have 1 answer for the clue 1941-45, for the United States. See the results below.
- When it may be unsafe to travel
- When there may be censorship
- Period of major fighting
- Setting for some History Channel programs
- Saskatchewan address
- "The last thing I wanted to do was to be a ___ president": Lyndon Johnson
- 1941-45, for the U.S.
- When "M*A*S*H" was set
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 09, 2012
- New York Times - June 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1941-45, for the United States that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!