WARTIME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- 1941-45, for the United States
- When it may be unsafe to travel
- When there may be censorship
- Period of major fighting
- Setting for some History Channel programs
- Saskatchewan address
- "The last thing I wanted to do was to be a ___ president": Lyndon Johnson
- 1941-45, for the U.S.
- When "M*A*S*H" was set
- When goods may be rationed
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2017
- USA Today - January 20, 2017
- Universal - October 05, 2015
- New York Times - April 30, 2015
- Canadiana - July 28, 2014
- LA Times - June 30, 2012
- USA Today - March 21, 2012
- Universal - February 09, 2012
- New York Times - August 19, 2004
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
- New York Times - June 10, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer wartime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!