Clue: When there may be censorship
We have 1 answer for the clue When there may be censorship. See the results below.
- 1941-45, for the United States
- When it may be unsafe to travel
- Period of major fighting
- Setting for some History Channel programs
- Saskatchewan address
- "The last thing I wanted to do was to be a ___ president": Lyndon Johnson
- 1941-45, for the U.S.
- When "M*A*S*H" was set
- When goods may be rationed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue When there may be censorship that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!