Clue: 1941 film noir hero
We have 1 answer for the clue 1941 film noir hero. See the results below.
- Hero who debuted in Black Mask magazine, 1929
- "The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of" speaker
- Sleuth who "looked rather pleasantly like a blond satan"
- Character from "The Maltese Falcon"
- Memorable blond of pulp fiction
- Fictional falcon hunter
- Fictional falcon finder
- Archer partner
- Hammett hero
- Bogart role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1941 film noir hero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!