Clue: Hero who debuted in Black Mask magazine, 1929
We have 1 answer for the clue Hero who debuted in Black Mask magazine, 1929. See the results below.
- "The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of" speaker
- 1941 film noir hero
- Sleuth who "looked rather pleasantly like a blond satan"
- Character from "The Maltese Falcon"
- Memorable blond of pulp fiction
- Fictional falcon hunter
- Fictional falcon finder
- Archer partner
- Hammett hero
- Bogart role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hero who debuted in Black Mask magazine, 1929 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!