Clue: Bogart role
We have 3 answers for the clue Bogart role. See the results below.
- "The Caine Mutiny" captain
- 1954 Bogart role
- His crew nicknamed him "Old Yellowstain"
- Captain of the USS Caine
- Captain played by 39-Across, in a 1954 film
- Captain created by Herman Wouk
- Broadway role of 1954
- 1954 role for Bogart
- Captain in "The Caine Mutiny"
- Minesweeper captain of fiction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2014
- New York Times - May 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 21, 2005
- Washington Post - October 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bogart role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!