Clue: 1942 Oscar winner Wright
We have 1 answer for the clue 1942 Oscar winner Wright. See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Mother of mercy
- Cherished name in Calcutta
- Mezzo Berganza
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
- "Shadow of a Doubt" star Wright
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1942 Oscar winner Wright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!