Clue: Cherished name in Calcutta
We have 1 answer for the clue Cherished name in Calcutta. See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Mother of mercy
- Mezzo Berganza
- 1942 Oscar winner Wright
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
- "Shadow of a Doubt" star Wright
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cherished name in Calcutta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!