Clue: Mother of mercy
We have 2 answers for the clue Mother of mercy. See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Cherished name in Calcutta
- Mezzo Berganza
- 1942 Oscar winner Wright
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
- "Shadow of a Doubt" star Wright
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 03, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - September 25, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - December 17, 2006
- USA Today - April 06, 2005
- New York Times - March 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mother of mercy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!