Clue: 1950's White House nickname
We have 2 answers for the clue 1950's White House nickname. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 19, 2010
- LA Times - January 04, 2010
- New York Times - September 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1950's White House nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!