Clue: 1960 chess champion
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960 chess champion. See the results below.
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- 60's chess champ
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
- Chess champion of 1960-61
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1960 chess champion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!