Clue: 60's chess champ
We have 1 answer for the clue 60's chess champ. See the results below.
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- 1960 chess champion
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
- Chess champion of 1960-61
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 1997
- New York Times - October 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 60's chess champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!