Clue: Chess champion of 1960-61
We have 1 answer for the clue Chess champion of 1960-61. See the results below.
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- 60's chess champ
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- 1960 chess champion
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2002
- New York Times - December 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Chess champion of 1960-61 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!