Clue: 1960's Air Force Chief of Staff
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's Air Force Chief of Staff. See the results below.
- Longtime SAC chief
- Curtis ___, 1960's Air Force chief of staff
- General who commanded the 1945 air attacks against Japan
- Wallace's '68 running mate
- W.W. II general nicknamed "Bombs Away"
- WWII Air Force general Curtis ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1960's Air Force Chief of Staff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!