LEMAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Longtime SAC chief
- 1960's Air Force Chief of Staff
- Curtis ___, 1960's Air Force chief of staff
- General who commanded the 1945 air attacks against Japan
- Wallace's '68 running mate
- W.W. II general nicknamed "Bombs Away"
- WWII Air Force general Curtis ___
- Curtis who ran with Wallace in 1968
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 05, 2017
- LA Times - May 16, 2013
- New York Times - October 04, 2012
- Netword - July 09, 2009
- LA Times - February 01, 2008
- Netword - September 07, 2006
- New York Times - August 07, 2003
- New York Times - August 06, 1998
- New York Times - December 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lemay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!