Clue: 1960's chess master
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's chess master. See the results below.
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- 60's chess champ
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- 1960 chess champion
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1960's chess master that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!