Clue: 1960's "Death Valley Days" host
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's "Death Valley Days" host. See the results below.
- The Gipper
- National airport name
- President who was also a sportscaster
- Subject of the biography "An American Hero"
- President who designated July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984
- President with an airport named after him
- "An American Life" autobiographer
- Subject of the 1999 best seller "Dutch"
- "The Teflon President"
- "Bedtime for Bonzo" star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1960's "Death Valley Days" host that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!