Clue: The Gipper
We have 1 answer for the clue The Gipper. See the results below.
- 1960's "Death Valley Days" host
- National airport name
- President who was also a sportscaster
- Subject of the biography "An American Hero"
- President who designated July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984
- President with an airport named after him
- "An American Life" autobiographer
- Subject of the 1999 best seller "Dutch"
- "The Teflon President"
- "Bedtime for Bonzo" star
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue The Gipper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!