Clue: 1960's TV horse
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's TV horse. See the results below.
- Wilbur Post's TV companion
- Vocal nag
- 60's TV horse
- He once had stable work on TV
- Rocky Lane spoke for him
- TV's talking horse
- First-of-a-kind 1960's TV star
- Nick at Nite rerun
- He was more than a neigh-sayer
- Four-footed TV star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1960's TV horse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!