Clue: 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
We have 1 answer for the clue 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
- Reviewer Roger
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 30, 2015
- LA Times - November 16, 2013
- LA Times - January 12, 2013
- LA Times - December 01, 2007
- New York Sun - October 12, 2006
- New York Times - June 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!