Clue: First president of the German republic, 1919
We have 1 answer for the clue First president of the German republic, 1919. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
- Reviewer Roger
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 1997
- New York Times - June 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First president of the German republic, 1919 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!