Clue: Hindenburg's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Hindenburg's predecessor. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
- Reviewer Roger
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hindenburg's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!