Clue: 1980's-90's ring champ
We have 1 answer for the clue 1980's-90's ring champ. See the results below.
- Holyfield beat him, 11/9/96
- He caught his adversary's ear
- One catching his opponent's ear?
- Big name in rings
- 80's-90's champ Mike
- 1997 boxer of the ear?
- Boxer with a nasty bite
- He caught Holyfield's ear
- 1980's-90's boxing champ
- Whom Holyfield KO'd, 11/9/96
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2000
- New York Times - May 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1980's-90's ring champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!