Clue: Big name in rings
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in rings. See the results below.
- Holyfield beat him, 11/9/96
- He caught his adversary's ear
- One catching his opponent's ear?
- 80's-90's champ Mike
- 1997 boxer of the ear?
- Boxer with a nasty bite
- 1980's-90's ring champ
- He caught Holyfield's ear
- 1980's-90's boxing champ
- Whom Holyfield KO'd, 11/9/96
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Big name in rings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!