Clue: One catching his opponent's ear?
We have 1 answer for the clue One catching his opponent's ear?. See the results below.
- Holyfield beat him, 11/9/96
- He caught his adversary's ear
- Big name in rings
- 80's-90's champ Mike
- 1997 boxer of the ear?
- Boxer with a nasty bite
- 1980's-90's ring champ
- He caught Holyfield's ear
- 1980's-90's boxing champ
- Whom Holyfield KO'd, 11/9/96
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One catching his opponent's ear? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!