Clue: 1984 Cooperstown inductee
We have 1 answer for the clue 1984 Cooperstown inductee. See the results below.
- Hall of Fame shortstop
- Hall of Fame Dodgers shortstop
- Brooklyn Dodgers legend
- Legendary Dodgers shortstop
- Short shortstop?
- Dodger shortstop after Leo Durocher
- Hall-of-Fame Dodger nicknamed "The Little Colonel"
- 1940s-'50s Dodgers great who lent support to Jackie Robinson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1984 Cooperstown inductee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!