Clue: Hall of Fame shortstop
We have 2 answers for the clue Hall of Fame shortstop. See the results below.
- 1984 Cooperstown inductee
- Hall of Fame Dodgers shortstop
- Brooklyn Dodgers legend
- Legendary Dodgers shortstop
- Short shortstop?
- Dodger shortstop after Leo Durocher
- Hall-of-Fame Dodger nicknamed "The Little Colonel"
- 1940s-'50s Dodgers great who lent support to Jackie Robinson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 2002
- New York Times - April 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hall of Fame shortstop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!