PEEWEEREESE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Hall of Fame shortstop
- 1984 Cooperstown inductee
- Hall of Fame Dodgers shortstop
- Brooklyn Dodgers legend
- Legendary Dodgers shortstop
- Short shortstop?
- Dodger shortstop after Leo Durocher
- Hall-of-Fame Dodger nicknamed "The Little Colonel"
- 1940s-'50s Dodgers great who lent support to Jackie Robinson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 2016
- New York Times - March 16, 2015
- Universal - September 02, 2014
- LA Times - February 25, 2012
- Universal - January 25, 2009
- Universal - September 08, 2008
- USA Today - August 13, 2007
- LA Times - April 03, 2006
- New York Times - January 22, 2000
- New York Times - April 26, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer peeweereese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!