Clue: "1984" land
We have 1 answer for the clue "1984" land. See the results below.
- It spans 12 time zones
- Turkey is part of it
- "1984" superstate dominated by Neo-Bolshevism
- Geographic landmass
- It covers about 10.6% of the Earth's surface
- Bicontinental landmass
- It's about 10% of the Earth's surface
- Superstate in Orwell's "1984"
- The Urals divide it
- Home to 4.6 billion
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 20, 2012
- New York Times - February 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "1984" land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!