Clue: It spans 12 time zones
We have 1 answer for the clue It spans 12 time zones. See the results below.
- "1984" land
- Turkey is part of it
- "1984" superstate dominated by Neo-Bolshevism
- Geographic landmass
- It covers about 10.6% of the Earth's surface
- Bicontinental landmass
- It's about 10% of the Earth's surface
- Superstate in Orwell's "1984"
- The Urals divide it
- Home to 4.6 billion
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 1996
Found an answer for the clue It spans 12 time zones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!