Clue: Superstate in Orwell's "1984"
We have 1 answer for the clue Superstate in Orwell's "1984". See the results below.
- It spans 12 time zones
- "1984" land
- Turkey is part of it
- "1984" superstate dominated by Neo-Bolshevism
- Geographic landmass
- It covers about 10.6% of the Earth's surface
- Bicontinental landmass
- It's about 10% of the Earth's surface
- The Urals divide it
- Home to 4.6 billion
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 2010
- New York Times - September 30, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Superstate in Orwell's "1984" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!