Clue: 1990's pact
We have 1 answer for the clue 1990's pact. See the results below.
- 1993 treaty, briefly
- First-term Clinton victory
- It took effect on Jan. 1, 1994
- '92 campaign issue
- Tariff-eliminating pact
- Congressional measure of 1993
- Pres. Clinton negotiated it
- U.S./Can./Mex. pact
- Tripartite treaty
- 1990's treaty acronym
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1990's pact that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!