Clue: '92 campaign issue
We have 1 answer for the clue '92 campaign issue. See the results below.
- 1993 treaty, briefly
- First-term Clinton victory
- It took effect on Jan. 1, 1994
- Tariff-eliminating pact
- Congressional measure of 1993
- Pres. Clinton negotiated it
- 1990's pact
- U.S./Can./Mex. pact
- Tripartite treaty
- 1990's treaty acronym
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 06, 2008
- New York Times - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue '92 campaign issue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!