Clue: Pres. Clinton negotiated it
We have 1 answer for the clue Pres. Clinton negotiated it. See the results below.
- 1993 treaty, briefly
- First-term Clinton victory
- It took effect on Jan. 1, 1994
- '92 campaign issue
- Tariff-eliminating pact
- Congressional measure of 1993
- 1990's pact
- U.S./Can./Mex. pact
- Tripartite treaty
- 1990's treaty acronym
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 23, 2007
- New York Times - September 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pres. Clinton negotiated it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!