Clue: 1992 Liberty Bowl winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1992 Liberty Bowl winner. See the results below.
- The Rebels
- Five-time Sugar Bowl champs
- Oxford university since 1844
- Annual Egg Bowl participant
- Rebels of the Southeastern Conference
- Traditional foe of Vandy and 'Bama
- Oxford university nickname
- 'Bama rival
- Home of the Southeastern Conference's Rebels
- Bama rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1992 Liberty Bowl winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!