Clue: Oxford university since 1844
We have 1 answer for the clue Oxford university since 1844. See the results below.
- The Rebels
- Five-time Sugar Bowl champs
- 1992 Liberty Bowl winner
- Annual Egg Bowl participant
- Rebels of the Southeastern Conference
- Traditional foe of Vandy and 'Bama
- Oxford university nickname
- 'Bama rival
- Home of the Southeastern Conference's Rebels
- Bama rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Oxford university since 1844 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!