Clue: Five-time Sugar Bowl champs
We have 1 answer for the clue Five-time Sugar Bowl champs. See the results below.
- The Rebels
- Oxford university since 1844
- 1992 Liberty Bowl winner
- Annual Egg Bowl participant
- Rebels of the Southeastern Conference
- Traditional foe of Vandy and 'Bama
- Oxford university nickname
- 'Bama rival
- Home of the Southeastern Conference's Rebels
- Bama rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Five-time Sugar Bowl champs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!