Clue: 20-time Rose Bowl winner: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue 20-time Rose Bowl winner: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Trojans' sch.
- The Trojans of the N.C.A.A.
- L.A. Sports Arena team
- The Trojans
- John Wayne's L.A. alma mater
- Trojan initials
- O.J.'s team
- Western N.C.A.A. powerhouse
- Crosstown rival of the Bruins
- Alma mater for Neil Armstrong and Pat Nixon: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 20-time Rose Bowl winner: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!