Clue: Trojan initials
We have 1 answer for the clue Trojan initials. See the results below.
- Trojans' sch.
- The Trojans of the N.C.A.A.
- L.A. Sports Arena team
- The Trojans
- John Wayne's L.A. alma mater
- O.J.'s team
- 20-time Rose Bowl winner: Abbr.
- Western N.C.A.A. powerhouse
- Crosstown rival of the Bruins
- Alma mater for Neil Armstrong and Pat Nixon: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Trojan initials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!