Clue: Crosstown rival of the Bruins
We have 1 answer for the clue Crosstown rival of the Bruins. See the results below.
- Trojans' sch.
- The Trojans of the N.C.A.A.
- L.A. Sports Arena team
- The Trojans
- John Wayne's L.A. alma mater
- Trojan initials
- O.J.'s team
- 20-time Rose Bowl winner: Abbr.
- Western N.C.A.A. powerhouse
- Alma mater for Neil Armstrong and Pat Nixon: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Crosstown rival of the Bruins that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!