Clue: 2008 campaign theme
We have 1 answer for the clue 2008 campaign theme. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2012
Found an answer for the clue 2008 campaign theme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!